Schermerhorn Harbor's Service Department is here to help you have the best boating experience possible. We understand how short the boating season is and our professional technicians will perform the necessary preventative maintenance to ensure that your boat will be ready to go when you are. If there is a problem, you can rest assured that we will do everything possible to get you back on the river as soon as possible and keep you there. Because today’s marine engines are very sophisticated and require expert care, our Service Department has technicians with factory training and certification from Mercury/Mercruiser, Johnson, Evinrude and Minn Kota.
* Extensive Parts Inventory: We have one of the largest parts department on the River!
* Seasonal & Transient Dockage: Limited number of slips available. Please contact us for availability.
* Gas Dock: Pumping Valvtect Fuel which is specifically formulated for marine engines.
* Spring Launch: - Fall Haul Out: We have ramps, a fork lift and hydraulic trailers for haul and launch up to 40' or 15 ton.
* Boat & Engine Winterization: Let us protect your investment and winterize your boat according to manufacturer specs.
* Winter Storage: Indoor storage available or we can shrink-wrap your boat and store it at the marina for you.
* Custom Canvas: Contact us for a free quote on a custom canvas for your boat.